[rdfweb-dev] RDF all the way on XML.com

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Thu Aug 21 19:15:58 UTC 2003

> Getting a decent, searchable forum to replace this archaic mailing list
> would be a start.

For me at least, that would be the end, forums are impossibly slow,
impossible to use without permanent free connections, and I can't see a
single benefit over NNTP, so getting rid of this mailing list and switching
to NNTP I'd certainly support (or if news.gmane.org would come back and join
the club...)  If you want to search rdfweb-dev:

Use GOOGLE with:
inurl:pipermail site:rdfweb.org  SOMETHING

To read the list online, just read at
http://rdfweb.org/pipermail/rdfweb-dev/

> And the syntax, is there not a simpler way to
> encode RDF triples in XML?

FOAF development lists aren't the place for this.  RDF-IG etc. are over at
the W3.

Jim.