[rdfweb-dev] Cleaning up FOAF mis-uses...

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Sat Aug 23 01:11:29 UTC 2003

Hi,

Furthering on from Victors work on dodgy FOAF vocab elements, I quickly
hacked up a page which looked at my new foaf scutter (which is now too big
for me to put live a foafnaut query takes around 20 seconds per person right
now) to list all the elements that are in the foaf Namespace, but are not
defined in the spec (reading the actual schema to see).

http://jibbering.com/foaf/missing-foaf-elements.1

are the results, some things definately need tidying up, so if you're on the
list and have something wrong, it'd be good if you can fix it - especially
if you're one of the only users. (I've corrected some of mine already, but
not all yet)

Others perhaps theres some discussion to be had on (foaf:image for
example...)  and a fair few are simple typos.

There's also these files which have errors in them:

http://jibbering.com/foaf/foaf-errors-static.1

So correcting those would be good to.

Cheers,

Jim.