[rdfweb-dev] Isolating the primary FoaF "thing" described in an RDF/XML file.

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Thu Aug 28 16:22:33 UTC 2003

I've just been looking again at Morten's Topic Finder
http://xml.mfd-consult.dk/foaf/IFP/

- Two additional possible rules.
   - The Person described with foaf:maker or foaf:made
   - Persons in the file that are never the object of foaf:knows

As I look at this I keep thinking that this property of a foaf file is
important and that Morten's rules are sufficiently complicated that it
deserves some formal way of stating it as a triple in the file. It's
subtly different from maker/made. Or is it?

Julian Bond Email&MSM: julian.bond at voidstar.com
Webmaster:              http://www.ecademy.com/
Personal WebLog:       http://www.voidstar.com/
M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173   T: +44 (0)192 0412 433