[rdfweb-dev] Typepad's use of Knows

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Thu Aug 28 16:47:52 UTC 2003

I had this concern, then I remembered that within the TypePad UI, the
only way you add a person is via an "add a friend" hyperlink. This may
not be obvious from the outside though...

Dan

(hoping to catch up on all this mail before week end)

* Julian Bond <julian_bond at voidstar.com> [2003-08-28 17:42+0100]