[rdfweb-dev] Isolating the primary FoaF "thing" described in an RDF/XML file.

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Thu Aug 28 22:43:56 UTC 2003

On Thursday 28 August 2003 18:22, Julian Bond wrote:
> I've just been looking again at Morten's Topic Finder
> http://xml.mfd-consult.dk/foaf/IFP/
> - Two additional possible rules.
>    - The Person described with foaf:maker or foaf:made
I think this is orthogonal to the "primary thing" issue, although I agree
that in many cases it will be the same as foaf:topic/foaf:page, the latter of
which I think is just what is needed.

>    - Persons in the file that are never the object of foaf:knows
True, that may work on a few cases as well, but I think I've got that
situation covered anyway (plus it'd be hard to do with my current
XSLT-approach!).

Regards,
Morten