[rdfweb-dev] Google + Blogger = Go_Ogle, the RDF-powered motherof all online dating sites

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Wed Feb 19 15:07:16 UTC 2003

Bill Kearney <wkearney99 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>The RSS output from BloggerPro is in RDF format.  Discussions with it's
>developer have been interesting.

Such a shame that blogger.com and blog*spot don't produce native RSS
feeds. Maybe we can work via the old blogger people to get Google's
infrastructure to make it happen. Ev's main objection in the past was
always the bandwidth issues and those ought to go away now.

Currently the lack of native blogger RSS means we've got this sort of
lunacy going on. A respected commentator on XML runs his blog on blogger
and so his friend has to scrape the html to produce RSS.

http://www.intertwingly.net/blog/1202.html
http://www.voidstar.com/rssify.php
http://logicerror.com/blogifyYourPage

Julian Bond Email&MSM: julian.bond at voidstar.com
Webmaster:              http://www.ecademy.com/
Personal WebLog:       http://www.voidstar.com/
CV/Resume:          http://www.voidstar.com/cv/
M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173   T: +44 (0)192 0412 433