[rdfweb-dev] fridge magnets

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Thu Feb 27 12:40:59 UTC 2003

I've got a slightly odd request - lists of words that could go on fridge
magnets, like the ones for writing poetry etc.

It occurred to me that (if you ignore the arcs) then my Ideagraph app is a
virtual fridge door - not sure where this will go, but it should be easy
enough to read in a text file to create a bunch of nodes (which at present
would save as rss:item with the word as the title).

As usual, this wasn't an original idea, but came from some refs on a page
about OmniGraffle - is anyone using this btw (I can't, no Mac)? Any thoughts
on tie-ins to RDFWeb?

Cheers,
DAnny.

----