[rdfweb-dev] Re: locations?

Ian Davis iand at i...
Mon Jan 6 16:31:45 UTC 2003

On Monday, 06 January 2003 at 16:19, The Emperor <the_emperor at m...> wrote:
> The only thing you can guarantee is that people will never be happy
> with whatever you do (but should that stop you from doing it?).
Not at all. What I like about RDF is that it allows people to define
their own world views. Anyone can publish a schema and persuade people
to use it without having a huge amount of infrastructure or money.
With DAML you can even merge data utilising different schemas by
using sameClassAs etc.

- Ian <iand at i...>
"The test of all knowledge is experiment."