[rdfweb-dev] seeAlso's for FoaF documents

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Sat Mar 1 11:40:02 UTC 2003

On Saturday 01 March 2003 11:47, Danny Ayers wrote:
> hasFOAFDocument subProperty seeAlso
I agree with the principle, and since my own scutter is only on the drawing
board, including that kind of inference, I wouldn't mind it at all.

However, it does leave the less advanced scutters (currently: all?) behind,
so I'm not sure that's the best way to do it (yet).

"Typing" the object of the seeAlso seems to be the best way to do it at this
point in time, the less advanced scutters would simply ignore it.

Regards,
Morten Frederiksen