[rdfweb-dev] Quick faq answer please!!

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Mon May 12 14:51:11 UTC 2003

Earlier today I posted a response on my blog to something Dave Winer said on
his. He's now linked to my response, to which he's added (in the comments)
some good questions :

[in reference to the Semantic Web]

what are we supposed to do? Why should we do it?

what do users have to do to be compatible with the Semantic Web?

It would be nice to have some snappy answers, I'll probably get a fair bit
of traffic through his link. But I'm ready for an afternoon nap.

Any suggestions?

(I've already used one quote off the ESW Wiki, so that's working a bit)

Cheers,
Danny.

----

http://dannyayers.com