[rdfweb-dev] foaf:depicts and parts of an image

Libby Miller Libby.Miller at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Oct 10 11:40:38 UTC 2003

hi Masahide

We had a similar discussion in August on #foaf (thanks Dave for the
great new search facility!)

http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/foaf/2003-08-17#T13-18-08

And we decided to add regionDepicts to the foaf vocabulary. I can't
actually see it in the specification though:

http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/

I'm not sure what happened there...Dan?

I actually think depicts would be fine with a bit of tweaking.

cheers

Libby