[rdfweb-dev] foaf spec: comments and questions

Benjamin Nowack office at e-senses.de
Sun Oct 12 15:53:06 UTC 2003

Dan Brickley (danbri at w3.org) schrieb am 12.10.2003:
>I agree that 'Agent' as domain of foaf:homepage is a little strained.
>There doesn't seem to be a natural class of 'things with homepages', so
>maybe we just need to broaden it right out to Resource? Eg. products in
>a product catalog have a kind of homepage online very often.
I wonder if this could lead to other (smushing) problems. I like
foaf:homepage as unambiguous property, but there may be multiple
resources related to just one homepage if the domain is set to
rdfs:Resource (e.g. a project's homepage being a group's homepage, too.
Or all the books at amazon that may not only share one homepage
(amazon.com) but even multiple (one for each country?)). Maybe (and
hopefully) there is a simple solution to that.

>thanks again for the careful review,
finally some contribution from my side ;-)

good flight!

benjamin