[rdfweb-dev] Foaf-for-Dean

Zack Rosen zrosen at deanforamerica.com
Sun Oct 12 19:12:21 UTC 2003

DeanSpace(.org) is the Dean grassroots flavor of drupal that produces
all sorts of fun (drupal compatible) modules / tools for campaign
websites.  We are wiring all our state offices up at the present time
with DeanSpace and unnoficial sites pop up every day.

Drupal supported remote auth before DeanSpace was around - it was one of
the reasons we decided to Drupal as a codebase.

A "block" is the Drupal term for a lump of content that is found in a
(menu) column on a drupal page.  DeanLink is just a drop in module that
displays its contents in a "block".

-Zack