[rdfweb-dev] Subject: Schema-Aware FOAF Editor

James Carlyle james.carlyle at takepart.com
Wed Oct 15 15:52:10 UTC 2003

Sean

I have written a schema - aware editor for .Net written in C#.

It handles input like

Person
    firstName    james
    surname    carlyle
    knows
        Person
            firstName    ian
            surname    davis

It provides in-place dropdowns to allow the user to select ranges and
domains quickly.  It also does some wiki stuff (looking for properties to
identify a resource, like firstName and surname for a Person, and building a
local wiki link).  This allows the user to create simple RDF documents
interactively and move between them.

Finally, it has a very basic method for determining namespaces, and will
export native RDF as XML.  I wrote it over the spring but haven't had time
to publish it :(

James