[rdfweb-dev] inverse of knows:

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Thu Oct 16 18:25:57 UTC 2003

"Marc Canter" <marc at broadbandmechanics.com>
> We also have a policy (perhaps you're not aware of) in PeopleAggregator
> that goes like this:
>
> - for friend and close friend - an email verification is
> required before someone can call someone else - by that term

You can presumably only do this confirmation to people who are within the
peopleaggregator community?  - 'cos otherwise you're going to end up sending
me an email, and that ain't a good idea...

> - that requires an email verification as well
> - but it automatically reciprocates
> - 'cause if he's your cousin, you're his cousin

Hmm, maybe, but very risky...

A aunt B
B cousin C
A cousin C

Now, that's a real life situation, it's not technically correct, but it's
real life, and that's what we need to model, I'm not sure of the solution...

Jim.