[rdfweb-dev] Re: foaf use case: vegetarian / airline bookings

Jennifer Golbeck golbeck at cs.umd.edu
Mon Sep 29 15:34:34 UTC 2003

The owlized version is now at its new home,
http://www.mindswap.org/2003/vegetarian.owl

I ran the daml through my new converter, so hopefully everything it
correct (it looks pretty good).

I definitely think the religious extensions will be interesting, and I'll
put that on the list of items to start investigating this week. Once I
have an update, I'll post that here.

Thanks,
Jen