[rdfweb-dev] property attriobutes

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Mon Apr 19 22:04:55 UTC 2004

At 04:38 PM 4/19/2004 -0500, Alex Kilpatrick wrote:

>This is really more of an RDF question, but I am using it for FOAF.
>What I would like to do is to designate any arbitrary property of a FOAF
>*instance* with a paticular protection level.  In regular XML I would do
>something like this:

I think people are starting to use the Web of Trust NS along with the
Relationship vocab to define various levels of information access:

But you're right, The big thing about FOAFs is how do use said vocab to say
"only close friends and immediate family get to see X"

B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com

http://ocw.mit.edu                        Work.
http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.city-of-doors.com               Sigil.
http://www.hackerfoundation.org          Future.
http://www.osvdb.org/                         Security.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE