[rdfweb-dev] property attriobutes

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Mon Apr 19 22:04:55 UTC 2004

At 04:38 PM 4/19/2004 -0500, Alex Kilpatrick wrote:

>This is really more of an RDF question, but I am using it for FOAF.
>What I would like to do is to designate any arbitrary property of a FOAF
>*instance* with a paticular protection level.  In regular XML I would do
>something like this:

I think people are starting to use the Web of Trust NS along with the
Relationship vocab to define various levels of information access:

http://xmlns.com/wot/0.1/
http://rdfweb.org/topic/TrustVocabIssue

But you're right, The big thing about FOAFs is how do use said vocab to say
"only close friends and immediate family get to see X"

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.2472

http://ocw.mit.edu                        Work.
http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.city-of-doors.com               Sigil.
http://www.hackerfoundation.org          Future.
http://www.osvdb.org/                         Security.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE