[rdfweb-dev] Foaf-a-matic SHA1 converter

Matthew Leingang leingang at math.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 1 20:28:36 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

I'm trying to write some FOAF files and am checking against your
FOAF-a-matic.  I'm having trouble getting the mbox_sha1sum field to match
what your form calculates.

According to FOAF-a-matic, the mbox_sha1sum of my FOAF (using the e-mail
address from which I'm writing) is bfbf875c7d2aced45a00874d1cfc66f132ac1fc4.
But if I use the python sha class, I get something else, and if I use
"openssl dgst -sha1" I get a third answer.

What do I do to get an answer that agrees?

TIA,
Matt

--
Matthew Leingang