[rdfweb-dev] SubEthaSchema

Adam Atlas adam at atommic.com
Sun Aug 1 21:29:50 UTC 2004

Is there a SubEthaEdit client for platforms other than Mac OS X?  It's
not a problem for me, since I do use OS X, but it seems it would be
better if people on other platforms could contribute to this.

On a side note, on the topic of RDF editing via Wiki Wiki Web, I'm
working on an actual Wiki Wiki Web that accepts only RDF data. I don't
know how successful or useful it will be, but it's just an experiment,
and I'll announce it here when it's ready.

-- saltA madA

On Aug 1, 2004, at 5:16 PM, thus spake Christopher Schmidt: