[rdfweb-dev] SubEthaSchema

Christopher Schmidt crschmid at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 1 21:43:27 UTC 2004

On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 05:29:50PM -0400, Adam Atlas wrote:
> Is there a SubEthaEdit client for platforms other than Mac OS X?  It's
> not a problem for me, since I do use OS X, but it seems it would be
> better if people on other platforms could contribute to this.

Not only is there not one for any other platform, there's nothing even
similar that's been released for any other platform yet. Wikis obviously
kind of play into that role, but they aren't nearly as interactive,
which is what I was looking for in a short term (before tomorrow)
project like this.

--
Christopher Schmidt