[rdfweb-dev] SubEthaSchema

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Mon Aug 2 08:15:05 UTC 2004

Adam Atlas wrote:

> On a side note, on the topic of RDF editing via Wiki Wiki Web, I'm
> working on an actual Wiki Wiki Web that accepts only RDF data. I
> don't  know how successful or useful it will be, but it's just an
> experiment,  and I'll announce it here when it's ready.

Great!

You might want to check out Platypus:
http://platypuswiki.sourceforge.net/

Though there are biggish UI issues when it comes to RDF editing for
general use, I've been wondering about using a variation of the XSLT
trick used here for editing RDF in a Wiki:
http://semtext.org/atom/atom.html
Essentially rather than trying to have completely embedded (maybe
invisible) RDF in XHTML, have n3/Turtle islands in identifiable elements
that can be scooped out.

Cheers,
Danny.

--