[rdfweb-dev] FOAF and PHP

Adam Atlas adam at atommic.com
Tue Aug 3 23:57:46 UTC 2004

Hi Marc,

The Fresh Framework [[ http://sourceforge.net/projects/ahscs/ ]]
contains a FOAF-generating class that could probably be separated from
the rest of it fairly easily.  But what I'd recommend is to just do it
manually or create a FOAF generator yourself.  FOAF structure is very
simple if you understand RDF, and it's very easy to generate RDF+XML
syntax.  In fact, that would probably be better because you could
customize it based on what kinds of information your users specify in
their profiles.

-- Adam Atlas

On Aug 3, 2004, at 5:54 PM, thus spake Marc Krisjanous: