[rdfweb-dev] Atom-FOAF

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Sun Aug 15 14:55:59 UTC 2004

I have written out a full description with a lot of illustrations on
how to FOAFify Atom [1]. The description is written out as a blog which
is using the format it is advocating to back it up. So it is both a
description and a proof of concept.

I see this being useful to the foaf, atom, and bloged communities for
different reasons:
	- for the atom community it could bring bring some ontological
insight, and lead to clarifications - mapping always do that.
     - for the foaf community, I suggest this as an opening into the
blogging space
     - for bloged, the blog editor I am working on, this will be useful
at the very
	least to help nail down the needed data structures, though I hope to
use it both as
	an internal and external data-structure.

I look very much forward to any criticism. This document is the result
of many such criticisms, for which I am very thankful.

Henry Story

[1] http://bblfish.net/work/atom-owl/2004-08-12/blogexample.html