[rdfweb-dev] Free/Busy URL in FOAF

Libby Miller Libby.Miller at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Aug 25 22:36:51 UTC 2004

Yeah re different vocabs; there's a bunch of places you could put this.

Might be worth checking out Tim Berners-Lee's comments on free/busy in
icalendar:

http://www.w3.org/2000/01/foo.html

If you're interested in this being added as part of RDF icalendar we
might just be able to add it: a note to www-rdf-calendar at w3.org would be
the best place to suggest this.

cheers

Libby