[rdfweb-dev] Re: sxip & foaf?

Taewoo Danny Kim twdanny at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 06:19:05 UTC 2004

You can listen to an interview with Owen Davis, who's the co-founder
of Identity Commons from
http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail293.html.

Seems that there might be some talks going on (or at least plans) for
creating interoperability between I.C. and Sxip.

Feel like some kind of digital ID layering would be nice with I.C. and
Sxip forming the infra layer and FOAF being the application or the
data layer.