[rdfweb-dev] FOAF-related EU project proposals

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Mon Dec 13 18:35:38 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I know several of us are busy planning European Commission
project proposals that have at least some connection
to FOAF. There are probably others.

While everyone is of course free to proceed in private, I
would be interested to discuss with any groups who
are seeking EU funding for practical Semantic Web work and who
might hope to make some contribution to FOAF deployment
through that work. It might even be possible to coordinate
things somewhat to mutual benefit (athough there's a limited
pot of funding that everyone's chasing after). This mail
is primarily sent with my FOAF Project hat on, but I also have a
more direct work-related interest in that W3C/Europe has an
interest in new EU-funded work.

Let me know onlist or offlist as you prefer.

cheers,

http://danbri.org/