[rdfweb-dev] PPD, revisited

Benjamin Nowack bnowack at appmosphere.com
Mon Feb 9 16:30:00 UTC 2004

On 09.02.2004 09:23:08, Taral wrote:

>> * foaf:PersonalProfileDocument
>>
>> <rdfs:seeAlso>
>>   <foaf:PersonalProfileDocument rdf:resource="..."/>
>> </rdfs:seeAlso>
>
>I STILL want to know what the difference is between the above and
>
><rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:resource="..."/>
I personally think that rdfs terms should not be used in other
domains (than vocabulary description and connecting distributed
graphs/docs). rdfs:isDefinedBy should IMO only be used on classes,
properties etc, but not on other resources (e.g. instances of
foaf:Person). (But I also think that dc terms should only be
used for bibliographic stuff, so my opinion might well be
negligible ;-)

benjamin
--
Benjamin Nowack