[rdfweb-dev] foafcamp

Libby Miller Libby.Miller at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 08:30:39 UTC 2004

Dear all,

We've had an offer to do a 'foafcamp' in Enschede in the Netherlands
19/20 August. It'll be about 50-100 people, camping or in proper rooms,
geeking on foafish stuff (there's no programme as yet). It will cost
about 150 Euros, not including accommodation, but including food (this
is as cheap as could get it, unfortunately).

It will hopefully nicely complement the FOAF workshop in Galway, which
will be a rather more formal and structured affair.

So, this is just a heads-up to you guys. If you think you might want to
come (even if you aren't sure), please send a message to

foafcamp at asemantics.org

just expressing your interest. If you'd like to come but can't afford
it, say so, and we might be able to help.

Many thanks to Dirk, Zac, and everyone at @semantics for making this
happen.

Libby