[rdfweb-dev] A FOAF story

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Fri Jul 2 12:59:27 UTC 2004

A FOAF story to warm the cockles of your heart.
http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=26359

About a week ago, the phone rang and a voice I vaguely recognised but
couldn't put a name to said, "Chris? Is that Chris Baker? Did you used
to play in a band with me?" Then I realised who it was. Namik, an old
Turkish Cypriot friend from almost twenty years ago that I had
completely lost touch with.

Now anyone who has tried to get themselves high up in the rankings on
search engines will know how hard it is to get noticed at all, without
paying for placements. So what made the difference?  FOAF and PLINK !!

Julian Bond Email&MSM: julian.bond at voidstar.com
Webmaster:                 http://www.ecademy.com/
Personal WebLog:          http://www.voidstar.com/
M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173      T: +44 (0)192 0412 433