[rdfweb-dev] Tidy up your FOAF week - name and shame

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Sun Jul 11 09:45:05 UTC 2004

Before doing a "name and shame", I think it would be appropriate to post a
simple easy-to-follow note which tells people how to make a good FOAF file.
(Covering not only the technical aspects, but summarizing what information
is actually useful to include.)  This may already exists, in which case
"reminding" folks with a pointer would suffice.

(I know my own FOAF file is way out-of-date, but as yet I haven't spent the
time to go about tidying it up.  A simple recipe promoted to the FOAF
community would encourage me to fix this.)

#g