[rdfweb-dev] mono RDF parser based on Drive. (nothing to do with tidying foaf.. )

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Fri Jul 16 21:59:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 21:44 +0000, Joel De Gan wrote:

> Recently, a project I have been watching closely called Mono
> (mono-project.com) finally released version 1.0 and as I had promised
> myself, I downloaded it and looked around. It is nice.

You should also check out Redland#, which has Mono bindings to the
Redland RDF application framework.  You'll need to use CVS to get the
best C# goodness for now, but it's in a pretty decent state, and has
some RDQL support.

Redland# has a turtle parser, which is an N3 subset I hope would meet
your needs.

-- Edd

--
Edd Dumbill, Editor-at-Large, O'Reilly Network
More from me on my weblog -- http://usefulinc.com/edd/blog