[rdfweb-dev] parser pragmatics: Redland 4 win, Raptor in PHP?

Shelley Powers burningbird at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:46:17 UTC 2004

Sorry about individual postings. Still getting my membership setup
correctly. I don't seem to be getting individual emails.

Julian wrote:

"But the real need is still for a compiled RDF parser as a PHP extension.
And a corresponding MS Win Extension DLL. In the same way as xmlrpc.inc
is great but the compiled xmlrpc-epi extension is better."

Okay if that's the only way this stuff will work for you. I was hoping
I could help, but since I can't help with with a Windows compile of
Raptor, I'll find some other damage to do.