[rdfweb-dev] parser pragmatics: Redland 4 win, Raptor in PHP?

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Tue Jul 20 20:48:28 UTC 2004

> "But the real need is still for a compiled RDF parser as a PHP
> extension.  And a corresponding MS Win Extension DLL. In the same way as
> xmlrpc.inc is great but the compiled xmlrpc-epi extension is better."
>
> Okay if that's the only way this stuff will work for you. I was hoping I
> could help, but since I can't help with with a Windows compile of
> Raptor, I'll find some other damage to do.

when people say, "i want a windows build of raptor", what exactly is being
asked for?

will a build done inside cygwin do the trick?  or is that insufficient for
what people need?  i figure that a native build is a whole lot more work
than a cygwin-ized compile.

Julian, you seem to be the chief instigator here - what bits of
raptor/redland do you want built?  bindings requests?

elijah