[rdfweb-dev] parser pragmatics: Redland 4 win, Raptor in PHP?

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Tue Jul 20 21:06:13 UTC 2004

elijah wright <elw at stderr.org> wrote:
>Julian, you seem to be the chief instigator here - what bits of
>raptor/redland do you want built?  bindings requests?

Enough to call it from php. Which I think means a php extension dll with
enough supporting dlls for it to work.

I'm kind of assuming that I'll be able to parse a large string to a
model and then query the model with PHP calls.

So that's the PHP binding, Redland, and Raptor?

Julian Bond Email&MSM: julian.bond at voidstar.com
Webmaster:                 http://www.ecademy.com/
Personal WebLog:          http://www.voidstar.com/
M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173      T: +44 (0)192 0412 433