[rdfweb-dev] parser pragmatics: Redland 4 win, Raptor in PHP?

Shelley Powers burningbird at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 04:03:32 UTC 2004

Gmail conversations absolutely suck when it comes to discussion group emails.

As did not get sent to the group, am resending:

I'll give this a try. It's the least I can do for coming into this
party late, and asking where the beer is.

Be nice to contribute to one of these shindigs anyway.I have a fairly
good idea what needs to be included, but I may not have it for a
couple of days. If someone gets this done sooner, don't hold that
t-shirt and beer for me.

Well, maybe one bottle.

Shelley