[rdfweb-dev] PersonalProfileDocument?

Libby Miller Libby.Miller at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jul 22 21:14:09 UTC 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Uldis Bojars wrote:

> Is foaf:PersonalProfileDocument a valid class in FOAF ontology?
> I know that it is described in the FOAF Vocabulary Specification, but:

certainly the intention was to make it one.

> 1) I do not see it in "RDF Vocabulary Description for FOAF (RDFS/OWL)"
> at the end of the specification page;

unfortunately the RDF in http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/ is out of sync with
the stand-alone RDF version. We hope to fix this shortly. The
stand-alone RDF schema for FOAF:

http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/index.rdf

does contain PersonalProfileDocument:

[[
   <rdfs:Class
rdf:about="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/PersonalProfileDocument"
         rdfs:label="PersonalProfileDocument"
         rdfs:comment="A personal profile RDF document."
vs:term_status="testing">
     <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Document"/>
   </rdfs:Class>
]]

> 2) I think I saw a page titled 'PersonalProfileDocument' on RDFWeb.org
> Wiki with some more info about this class, but cannot locate it any
> more. (but I may be wrong stating that there was such a page)

A full text search on "PersonalProfileDocument" on the rdfweb wiki gets
a few hits though I don't know if there's anything useful there.

cheers

Libby