[rdfweb-dev] lightweight php rdf/xml parser

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Sat Jul 24 07:39:11 UTC 2004

[oops!]

Julian Bond wrote:

> Note that findRegex() was needed due to the multiple relationship
> schema in use. It's not very elegant.

Can you please give an example of what you've been using this for - I'm
not trying to be purist (moi!) but am wondering if the same kind of
thing might be achieved at the XML level, maybe filling a dictionary of
simple element/content pairs on parse..?  I could be wrong, but the
regexp might cause a bit of performance hit, and lose the benefit of the
XML stuff's namespace handling.

Cheers,
Danny.

--