[rdfweb-dev] Foafer firefox extension

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Wed Jul 28 15:34:36 UTC 2004

Started playing around with firefox extensions and saying I do work with
a lot of foafness, I built the following:
http://peoplesdns.com/foafer/

It is in pretty early beta and will be changing a lot over the next few
weeks, but does work as it currently stands.

Basically, fishing for ideas/thoughts for/on it...

At this point it simply just adds in very basic info, displays
depictions, links to Foafexplorer and adds links to pages. There are a
few issues that are not addressed with it, but this is not meant for
everyday use.

Cheers

--
joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net