[rdfweb-dev] Foafer firefox extension

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Wed Jul 28 17:52:28 UTC 2004

Cool!

It seems to have installed ok on Firefox 0.9.2, Win2k, and I can see
grey foaflets, but they're not lighting up on any pages I tried.
I do have the DOAP plugin installed as well (which works), but I have
had one or two probs with FF - GoogleBar's not there for a (frustrating)
start.

Just to check, is the following the preferred format for the link:

<link rel="meta" type="application/rdf+xml" title="FOAF"
href="http://dannyayers.com/misc/foaf/foaf.rdf" />

Cheers,
Danny.

--