[crschmid@uiuc.edu: Re: [rdfweb-dev] Foafer firefox extension]

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Thu Jul 29 16:55:36 UTC 2004

link rel is easy:
getElementsByTagName('link')

Chris came out with a patch.

I am rewriting foafer now... expect a new version as soon as I can.
A few things though:

1) it will be using XUL forms vs overlays for right now, the forms will
pop when the icon is clicked.. Don't worry about the link rel/a that is
taken care of..
2) i plan to incorporate some options for MeNowDocument and perhaps
build a serice around those options.. though this will be optional.
3) the overlay will be optional as I find it kind of buggy as I
currently am doing it.
4) later versions will combine DOAPer in with this, however I need to
work with Chris on this.

-joeldg

--
joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net