[rdfweb-dev] SMS FOAF interface

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Tue Mar 2 20:14:43 UTC 2004

(I can't reply, any chance of configuring mailman so it actually doesn't
remove me every 3 days, and then lets me resubscribe just by following the
links it claims should do so...)

Good to see it put live - I actually had an SMS interface to the FOAF
dataset months ago - although I could never keep it live as I didn't have a
number for it - and didn't fancy picking up the outgoing message cost - mind
you maybe I should, I could price you out of market by doing it on
sponsorship - bring FOAF out of this evil commercial enterprise :-)

I did nick/email lookups and returned phone -
http://jibbering.com/piccies/2003/09/25-phone/ has screenshots, not sure
where the code is right now... Maybe I'll resurrect it next time I'm back in
the SMS sphere.

Cheers,

Jim.