[rdfweb-dev] FOAF for reputation networks?

Alex Kilpatrick AlexK at hcitraining.com
Thu Mar 4 19:17:29 UTC 2004

Has anyone seen any work done on using FOAF (and extensions) for a
reputation network?  It seems like RDF and OWL could easily support this
kind of thing.  I am thinking of something like the following:

--
I believe I am an expert in RDF, so I put that in my profile. ('is
expert' or whatever)

So, if someone searches for "RDF experts" I get Shelly, even though she
didn't self-specify herself as an expert, and they don't get me, even
though I did self-specify.

Alex