[rdfweb-dev] Extending a schema

Ian Davis iand at internetalchemy.org
Mon Mar 8 21:36:20 UTC 2004

Hi Alex,

On Monday, March 8, 2004, 8:50:04 PM, Alex Kilpatrick wrote:
> Now, that validates fine, but when I look at the graph I see an extra
> duplicated "type" edge bewteen mbox and "property"  Is that something I
> should be worried about?  I assume it would not be proper to take the
> existing FOAF.rdfs and add my stuff inline with it.

I wonder what software you're using to view the graph. I suspect that
the extra Property arc is being generated from the rdfs:domain of your
longname property. It's not incorrect to have duplicate triples but
sometimes confusing to display them.

Ian

--
http://internetalchemy.org | http://purl.org/NET/iand