[rdfweb-dev] List of FOAF add-ons

Ian Davis iand at internetalchemy.org
Thu Mar 11 17:33:16 UTC 2004

Hi Alex,

You might want to take a look at http://www.schemaweb.info/

> Also, I'm sure there has been discussion about extending "knows" to have
> a little more granularity.  Was that ever resolved, or is it still an
> open issue?

The relationship vocabulary extends knows somewhat. Eric and I are
working on a revision which incorporates some terms from XFN and
various social network systems which will hopefully make it easier for
them to produce FOAF representations of their networks. The current
(old) version is here : http://www.perceive.net/schemas/relationship/

The new version will be public soon.

Ian

--