[rdfweb-dev] Relationship Schema Updated

Taral taral at taral.net
Fri Mar 12 20:28:04 UTC 2004

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 04:56:30PM +0000, Ian Davis wrote:
> Eric Vitiello's relationship schema has a new home at
> http://purl.org/vocab/relationship/

One other thing. My understanding of nodeID says that two nodes with the
same nodeID are merged. That makes your example a bit off, since it
purports to merge a rel:collaboratesWith node with a foaf:Person node...

--
Taral <taral at taral.net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.