[rdfweb-dev] Relationship Schema Updated

Ian Davis iand at internetalchemy.org
Sat Mar 13 08:37:49 UTC 2004

Hi Michael,

On Saturday, March 13, 2004, 6:09:06 AM, Michael Bauser wrote:

> The way you're describing kinship relationships is going to be a
> complete fucking disaster BECAUSE IT ONLY WORKS FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK
> LIKE AMERICANS.

Well it doesn't claim to be comprehensive or definitive. It's just
useful and fun. We're taking tiny steps here so we get _something_ that
works even if it's wrong. Then we learn from that and make it better.
Please propose some additions or alternatives that will improve it.

Ian

--
http://internetalchemy.org | http://purl.org/NET/iand