[rdfweb-dev] Relationship Schema Updated

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Sun Mar 14 12:38:20 UTC 2004

On Sunday 14 March 2004 10:08, Michael Bauser wrote:
> I *think* you're thinking that an intersection of foaf:gender and
> /rel:(child|parent|sibling|spouse)Of/ are enough to identify someone's
> role, like "husband" or "wife". There are at least Three Problems that
> prove this won't work:
Yep, that's what I was thinking, and yes, you are of course right, it's not
enough to cover all cases.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this, it's an interesting field.

So, any chance Eric and Ian would change the schema to reflect this (new)
knowledge, it seems now is a better time than ever?

Otherwise, perhaps the kin-relationships could be left out of that schema,
and a supplemental one created instead?

Regards,
Morten