[rdfweb-dev] Relationship Schema Updated

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Sun Mar 14 12:44:26 UTC 2004

On Sunday 14 March 2004 11:12, Michael Bauser wrote:
> The LITTLE problem with the "label it with my language or theirs"
> approach is that FOAF doesn't exactly have a way to label "what language
>  and culture I define my networks with". FOAF doesn't even have
> properties for nationality yet.
True, but nationality is becoming less important these days.

However, we do have inkel's speak/reads/writes schema [1], and combined with
language specific rdfs:label's, it should go a long way. As I understand it,
the "correct" labels are more a function of language (and thus culture) than
nationality.

[1] http://purl.org/net/inkel/rdf/schemas/lang/1.1

Regards,
Morten