[rdfweb-dev] IMP schema thoughts

Jeremy Gray jeremy at jeremygray.ca
Tue Mar 16 18:25:41 UTC 2004

If you haven't already, it would also be a good idea to look at Photoshop's
Action scripts, its History mechanism, and things like that.

I'm honestly not too familiar with the specific structure of their Action
scripts, History mechanism, and such, but one could relatively easily
envision an RDF representation thereof. Given the ability to translate a
neutral RDF representation to and from the specific formats of both gimp and
Photoshop (and others), lots of interesting uses and reuses could appear.

Given Adobe's forays into RDF metadata for their file formats, there might
also be some other synergies available for leverage.

Jeremy