[rdfweb-dev] Clay Shirky - Relationship

Jeremy Gray jeremy at jeremygray.ca
Tue Mar 16 20:50:13 UTC 2004

I have to admit that while I don't feel quite as strongly towards the
vocabulary as Clay seems to, I do have some concerns he doesn't mention,
mostly surrounding what appears to be a pattern that surfaces in the spec as
"Of"s, "With"s, "In"s, etc. A number of these (by my interpretation at
least) bend "is" / "has" patterns for properties, implying properties
inverted from what I suspect the specification intended.

Can someone (Ian or Eric perhaps?) clarify the intended interpretation for
the employed patterns?

Jeremy Gray